The Sphere -This starter kit contains 2 pairs, with backings, of each style/metal of earrings. Your studs will be displayed on small, portable, clear acrylic stand.
This kit is designed for for everyone!
What Is In The Sphere Starter Kit:
These studs and earring backs are either solid 14kt gold, sterling silver .925 or 14kt gold filled:
- 2 Pairs of FEA7S Triple Grape Ball Stud SS .925
- 2 Pairs of FEA7G Triple Grape Ball Stud 14kt GF
- 2 Pairs of FEK0S 2mm Ball Stud SS .925
- 2 Pairs of FEB9G 2mm Ball Stud 14kt GF
- 2 Pairs of FE7ES 3mm Ball Stud SS .925
- 2 Pairs of FE7EG 3mm Ball Stud 14kt GF
- 2 Pairs of FEK1S 4mm Ball Stud SS .925
- 2 Pairs of FE7JG 4mm Ball Stud 14kt GF
- 2 Pairs of FE7FS 5mm Ball Stud SS .925
- 2 Pairs of FE7FG 5mm Ball Stud 14kt GF
- 2 Pairs of FE78K 3mm Ball Stud Solid 14kt Gold
- 2 Pairs of FE79K 4mm Ball Stud Solid 14kt Gold
- 10 Pairs of earring backs in 14kt GF
- 10 Pairs of earring backs in sterling silver .925
- 4 Pairs of earring backs in solid 14kt gold
- 1 Earring Stand Clear acrylic earring display
- Note: Some styles are originally sold with backing and some without. You will see an odd number of backing on your order but please do not worry, you will receive backing for every pair!
Click the links above to view the descriptions and more images of each item.
What Metal Are These Studs?:
All these studs and backings are either solid 14kt gold, sterling silver .925 or American Standard 14kt gold filled.
How Many Studs Will I Receive?:
In your Sphere kit, you are going to receive 24 pairs of studs with butterfly backings.
If you are unhappy with our Sphere kit, it can be returned within our regular return policy. Please note that kits can only be returned as received. You cannot return in parts as the kit is priced as a whole, not as individual components. To view our full FAQ on returns, please click here.
Want to Know all the FAQ of Permanent Jewelry?
Yes? Then click here to read more!
Do you have a question that we have not answer, please send us an email with your inquiry.
What you will receive in your kit
everything you need to start you PJ business
Gold Filled VS Gold Plate and Vermeil.
Gold Filled is an American metal manufacturing process and legal standard of quality. GF is two sheets of solid karat gold. Most popular being 14kt gold. These sheets are bonded over (or for wire, rolled in tube) a core of brass. A piece of jewelry to be legally stamped with the telltale ‘GF’ marking, its weight must be at least 1/20th gold. This explains the typical stamp you would expect to see on gold filled articles: “1/20 14K GF”, which means that 5 percent of the piece is 14 karat gold. Due to the surface layer of gold-filled jewelry being about 100 times thicker than any plating, gold-filled pieces tend to last much longer, and are considered ‘lifetime jewelry’
Gold plated jewellery is made using a thin layer of gold to surround base metals or sterling silver. The fine layer of gold is set using the method of chemical or electro-chemical plating. It is the cheapest of the three forms of gold jewellery (solid karat gold, gold filled and gold plated), and is the quickest to tarnish. When sterling silver is used as the interior metal, with at least 2 microns of gold plating, the item is primarily labeled as Gold Vermeil. Gold filled is not to be mistaken for gold plated over sterling silver – which is far less expensive than gold filled.
American standard gold filled does not have any sterling silver in it, and although it is more expensive, it lasts far longer than gold plated over base metal and over sterling because it has 100 times more gold than any possible plated process. How long gold filled or plating lasts depends largely on the chemical makeup of and the care with which the person wearing the jewellery takes – which varies widely.
Want to buy our chains and charms separately or to add on? Check out our best sellers for permanent jewelry!