Our most popular chain style! Our sterling silver Flat Paperclip Chain is a fun new addition to your paperclip collection.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. February 14 2023
PAPERCLIP LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 5.76×2.58mm
- ID link: 1.02×3.51mm
- Wire thickness: 0.39mm, 27ga
- Wire width 0.75
- What gauge open jump ring to use: up to 18ga, 1.02mm
- Recommended open jump ring/wire: 5mm 18ga Open Jump Ring.
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE FLAT PAPERCLIP CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 21ga Closed Ring
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube