Classic elegance. Our French Rope Chain has that lasting appeal and is always in demand.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. February 14 2023
ROPE LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 1.64mm
- ID link:1.03×1.68mm
- Thickness: 1.94×2.39mm
- Wire thickness: 0.33mm, 28ga
- Recommended open jump ring: 4mm 20ga Open Jump Ring.
- If soldering/ welding: 3mm 24ga Open Jump Ring, 3mm 22ga Open Jump Ring or 4mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE FRENCH ROPE CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 21ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube