Our Heavy Rectangle Link Curb Chain By-the-Meter in Sterling Silver .925 is the perfect choice for making necklaces and bracelets.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. February 14 2023
CURB LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 4.14×2.91mm
- ID Link: 1.63×2.06mm
- Wire thickness: 1.36mm, 16.5ga
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 18ga, 1.02mm
- Recommended open jump ring/wire: 5mm 18ga Open Jump Ring
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE HEAVY RECTANGLE CURB CHAIN:
- Clasps – 8mm Spring Clasp, 5x12mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 6x11mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered Ring (Closed) – 6mm 18ga Closed Ring
Tip, Tricks and How To's! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube