Feel the Love! Our 5mm Art Nouveau Heart Chain will add a little vintage flair to your designs.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. February 14 2023
HEART LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 5×3.98mm
- ID Link: 1.43mm
- Wire thickness: 0.50mm, 24ga
- What gauge wire to use: Use up 16ga
- Recommended open jump ring: 4mm 20ga Open Jump Ring.
- If soldering/ welding, 3mm 24ga Open Jump Ring, 3mm 22ga Open Jump Ring or 4mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE 5mm ART NOUVEAU HEART CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube