Our Satellite Shiny Triple Bead Chain in Sterling Silver .925 is a fun alternative to our classic satellite chains.
Tarnish Resistant Coating: This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your pieces resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your pieces bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. December 19 2022
Cable Link Measurement:
- OD Link: 1.27×1.55mm
- What gauge wire to use: Use up to 24ga, 0.51mm
- Recommended open jump ring/wire: Link is very small.
- Best to wire wrap if not soldering. Wire wrap with 24ga Round Wire By-the-Meter
- If soldering / welding: 2.5mm 26ga Open Jump Ring OR 3mm 24ga Open Jump Ring
- 24ga is a tight fit. You can enlarge link with a pin or thumbtack. Watch this video to see how to enlarge the end loop for easier use.
Link Wire Thickness:
- 0.40mm, 26ga
- Individual Bead: 3.06mm
- 3 Bead Length: 8.89mm
Recommended Findings for the Satellite Shiny Triple Bead Chain:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered Ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Rings
Tip, Tricks and How To's! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube