Our Satellite Flat Cookie Chain in sterling silver is a fun alternative to our classic beaded satellite chains.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. December 19 2022
CABLE LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 1.27×1.55mm
- What gauge wire to use: Use up to 24ga, 0.51mm
- Recommended open jump ring/ wire: Link is very small.
- Best to wire wrap if not soldering. Wire wrap with 24ga Round Wire By-the-Meter
- If soldering/ welding: 3mm 24ga Open Jump Ring
- This is a tight fit. You can enlarge link with a pin or thumbtack. Watch this video to see how to enlarge the end loop for easier use.
LINK WIRE THICKNESS:
- 0.40mm, 26ga
- Width: 3.20mm
- Thickness: 1.52mm
- How it is Made: The cookie bead is made by compressing a smooth round bead. Each “cookie” is individually pressed will be unique.
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR SATELLITE COOKIE CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered Ring (Closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Rings
Tip, Tricks and How To's! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube