Sleek and beautiful. Our box chain gives you a smooth look with a hint of sparkle.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. May 25 2023
BOX LINK MEASUREMENT:
- OD link: 1.47mm
- ID link: 0.53mm
- Wire thickness: 0.29mm, 29.5ga
Recommended open jump ring/ wire: Link is very small.
- Best to wire wrap if not soldering. Wire wrap with 24ga Round Wire By-the-Meter.
- If soldering/ welding: 3mm 24ga open jump ring
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE BOX CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 21ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
View Abbreviation Guide
Tip, Tricks and How To's! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube