A unique modern station chain. Our Tube Station Cable Chain has a satellite chain feel, just with a bit more flair.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. November 9 2022
TUBE LINK MEASUREMENT:
- Tube length: 4.02mm
- Tube width: 1.87mm
CABLE LINK WIRE MEASUREMENTS:
- OD: 1.60×2.36mm
- ID: 0.67×1.15mm
- Wire thickness: 0.40mm, 26ga
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 22ga, 0.64mm
- Recommended open jump ring/wire: ID is very small.
- Best to wire wrap if not soldering: 24ga round wire by-the-meter
- If soldering/ welding: 3mm 24ga, 3mm 22ga or 4mm 22ga.
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE TUBE STATION CABLE CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (Closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 18.5ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube