Our most popular chain style! Our 2.5mm x 6mm Staple Rectangle Paperclip Chain is one of our go to chains for designs.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. November 9 2022
- OD link: 2.5 x 6mm
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 18ga, 1.02mm
- Recommended open jump ring: 4mm 20ga Open Jump Ring.
- If soldering/ welding: 4mm 22ga Open Jump Ring or 5mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
LINK WIRE DIMENSIONS:
- Thickness: 0.5mm, 24ga
- Width: 0.7mm, 22.5ga
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE STAPLE RECTANGLE PAPER CLIP CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 18.5ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
View Abbreviation Guide
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube