The classic look of rolo, but over-sized! Our 6mm chunky rolo chain will impress!
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. April 4 2023
- OD link: 6 x 6mm
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 12ga, 2.05mm
- Recommended open jump ring: 7mm 18ga Open Jump Ring.
- If Soldering/Welding: 5mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
LINK WIRE DIMENSIONS:
- Thickness: 0.6mm, 23.5ga
- Width: 2.8mm, 10.5ga
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE 6MM CHUNKY ROLO CHAIN:
- Clasps – 8x14mm Teardrop Lobster Clasp, 6.5x16mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 9x18mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp
- Soldered Ring (Closed) – 6mm 18.5ga Closed Ring or 8mm 18ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
View Abbreviation Guide
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube