The classic look of rolo, but a little more bold! Our 4.5mm rolo chain will impress!
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. April 4 2023
- OD link: 4.5 x 4.5mm
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 12ga, 2.05mm
- Recommended open jump ring: 5mm 18ga Open Jump Ring.
- If Soldering/Welding: 5mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
LINK WIRE WIDTH: 1.96mm
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE 4MM CHUNKY ROLO CHAIN:
- Clasps – 6mm Spring Clasp, 4x10mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 6x11mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 6mm 18.5ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
View Abbreviation Guide
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube