Smooth and shiny! Our 4mm Cable Flat Round Chain is in a class by itself.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
- OD link: 4x4mm
- What gauge open jump ring to use: Up to 12ga, 2.05mm
- Recommended open jump ring: 5mm 18ga Open Jump Ring.
- If soldering/ welding: 4mm 22ga Open Jump Ring
LINK WIRE DIMENSIONS:
- Thickness: 0.5mm, 24ga
- Width: 0.7mm, 21ga
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR THE 4MM CABLE FLAT ROUND CHAIN:
- Clasps – 6mm Spring Clasp, 4x10mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 6x11mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered ring (closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Ring or 6mm 18.5ga Closed Ring
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
View Abbreviation Guide
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube