Our 1mm Fine Curb Chain By-the-Meter in Sterling Silver .925 is the perfect choice for making dainty necklaces and bracelets.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
TARNISH RESISTANT COATING:This chain has been treated with a hypoallergenic molecular bonding process that will help your sterling silver resist tarnishing. It protects against in stock oxidation – UV rays while on display, while in storage and from customers trying on the pieces. This treatment will keep your sterling silver bright longer but still allow you to solder or chemically oxidize the chain. February 17 2023
- OD link: 1mm
- ID link: 0.45mm
- What gauge wire to use: Up to 26ga, 0.40mm
- Recommended open jump ring/wire: Link is very small. Best to wire wrap if not soldering. Wire wrap with 26ga Round Wire By-the-Meter
- If Soldering/Welding:2.5mm 26ga Open Jump Ring
LINK WIRE THICKNESS:
- 0.5mm. 24ga
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR 1MM FINE CURB CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Soldered Ring (Closed) – 5mm 22ga Closed Rings
Tip, Tricks and How To's! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube