0.5mm Swage Fine Beading Chain is perfect for your semi-precious stones and pearls.
This chain is sold By-the-Meter.
How many feet are in a meter? 3.28 ft
How many inches are in a meter? 39.37 in
- Swage is one continuous chain. This chain does not have open links for jump rings or wire wrapping.
- Recommend finishing for ends of chain: soldering
- If not soldering use FKAYS Crimp Tube End Cap.
- 0.5mm. 24ga. This chain is very fine. Much like a snake chain, this chain can kink if bent. This chain requires gentle handling and storage.
RECOMMENDED FINDINGS FOR CHAIN:
- Clasps – 5mm Spring Clasp, 3x8mm Rectangle Lobster Clasp or 5x9mm Rounded Lobster Clasp
- Crimp Beads- 2mm Round Seamless Bead
- Beads- To string beads the inner diameter must be less than 0.5mm.
Are you making Permanent Bracelets? Check out our best sellers
Tips, Tricks and How To’s! Follow Stones and Findings on YouTube